5 reasons you need a personal trainer...
Some people may not be aware of all the benefits that come with having a personal trainer. They may also shy away from the rates that personal trainers charge (I'd like to think I am worth my hourly rate to be honest). So here are 5 great reasons why you should hire a personal trainer. 1: We keep you safe... As a personal and group fitness trainer, I am a bit of a stickler for technique. In fact, I am huge on it. Great exercise technique not only makes exercises look good, but it keeps my clients safe as well. There is nothing that scares me more than seeing people working out in a gym or local park and performing squats with knees caving in or push-ups with huge arches in their backs. I can just see the injury potential. To be honest, good technique is hard to judge for yourself, even if you are exercising in front of a mirror. Having someone who can look at your technique from all angles is very useful, especially if you are not exp...

Comments
Post a Comment